Scian Mesh Nebuliser
The Scian Mesh nebuliser NB-810B is one of the smallest pocket size ultrasonic nebulisers available on the market and only weighs 125g. Not only is the mesh nebuliser small and portable making it ideal for use wherever you may be, but also the one button operation, auto switch off (when medicine cup is empty), and low battery indicator make the mesh nebuliser simple and easy to use.
The NB-810B utilises state of the art Electrospray technology, which sprays liquid medication in aerosol form and delivers it directly to the patient for easier breathing. The filter and medicine cups do not require replacement which reduces the cost of nebulisation.
- Pocket size and easy to carry
- Silent in operation
- Automatic turn off when medicine is deplete
- Particle size: MMAS 5 microns
- Capacity of medicine cup: Approx 8ml maximum and approx 0.5ml minimum
- Requires 2 x AA batteries, supplied
- Battery Life: Up to 1.5 hours if used continuously – 4 days if used for 20 mins per day.
- Dimensions: 45 x 60 x 120mm
- Weight: 125g (excluding batteries)
- Mask Adaptor
- Carry Pouch
- Child inhalation mask with connecting tube
- Adult inhalation mask with connecting tube