Starting at: £45.99
The sound quality you need at an economical price...
Provide a sound basic assessment of your patients with a tunable diaphragm from Littmann at a great price.
- Navigate easily around blood pressure cuffs and critical body contours with the unique shape of the chestpiece.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a tunable diaphragm on the front or a traditional bell on the reverse.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 2 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 6 out of 10.
- Tubing: (71cm/28").