Regular Price: £1.40
Special Price £1.25
A lightweight foam material that is used beneath an adhesive tape to protect the skin. It is a popular choice in sport to hold shinpads and socks in place, or for blister prevention.
Using underwrap under a stronger tape helps to protect the skin from chafing, and makes the tape much easier to remove, as some stronger tapes can pull at the hair.
Underwrap is vital when taping animals as adhesive bandages will stick to fur and be painful to remove.
27m roll length.Learn More
Starting at: £2.05
Hypafix consists of a white non-woven polyester substrate coated with a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive, providing secure and reliable dressing retention. The tape features a grid pattern printed on the release paper as a cutting guide. The integrated split liner in the release paper eases application. The soft and stretchy material allows the patient greater freedom of movement. Uses include the retention of large wound dressings, gauzes and absorbent compresses, especially on frequently moved and highly contoured parts of the body and the firm retention of instruments, probes and catheters.Learn More
Regular Price: £10.70
Special Price £9.90
The Leukotape® P Combi Pack comprises of a roll of 3.8cm x 13.7m Leukotape® P along with a roll of 5cm x 10m Fixomull® stretch for use as a protective underwrap.
- High strength rigid zinc oxide tape
- Strong zinc oxide adhesive, enables it to hold the patella in proper alignment
- Porous adhesive allows skin to breathe whilst maintaining adhesion
- Hand-tearable for ease of application
- 3.8cm x 13.7m
- White nonwoven polyester substrate coated with a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive.
- Designed to hold dressing securely in place and to protect the dressing from all four sides, thus reducing the risk of contamination.
- The soft and pliable material adapts well to body contours.
- Fixomull® stretch is permeable to air and moisture helping to reducing the risk of macerations
- 5cm x 10m
An all-in-one wound management system. Quick and easy to apply and stops bleeding almost immediately by allowing fluid to be absorbed into the foam dressing. The waterproof film between the AFD and PowerFlex ensures that fluid is contained into the foam, allowing the bandage to hold in place, preventing slippage or loosening even during activity. Effective for burns, abrasions and lacerations.
Width 5cm x 2.25m.Learn More
Starting at: £1.95
Mefix can be used when the fixation of dressings, swabs, catheters, and tubes is required. The porous polyester elastic non-woven fabric ensures air and water vapour permeability. The fabric is non-absorbent and provides a barrier for blood and fluid strike-through. The water-based polyacrylate adhesive is gentle to the skin and provides secure fixation. The easy-to-remove protection paper is pre-measured in 10cm intervals, and has a perforated split for easy removal and application. Mefix® can be cut to the desired shape and size.Learn More
Starting at: £1.00
Skin friendly tape, ideal for fixing dressings to the skin
- Non-woven polyester fabric tape
- Soft, pliable and porous
- Conforms readily to all areas of the body
- Minimal trauma for the patient upon removal
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Permeable to air and water vapour
- Can be cut to required size
Starting at: £0.89
Premier Softpore tape is a Non Woven Polyester tape material with a synthetic copolymer adhesive.Learn More
• Can be written on, easy to trim-to-size, sticks well to itself and easy to use with gloves on.
• It has one-way stretch properties, so its good for use where the skins needs to stretch and move freely, for example on joints.
• Breathable, making it gentle on the skin. Always select a breathable tape where repeated taping is required, or the skin is fragile, this will help to reduce trauma/damage to the skin.
• Always ensure skin is clean and dry before applying tapes, clip hair on the tape adhesion skin area if necessary.
• Consider using a stretchable tape if there is a risk of swelling.
• Do not encircle an entire limb with tape, subsequent swelling may affect circulation. Replace or reposition tape if swelling, oedema or loss of tension in dressing occurs.
• Intended Uses; Securing wound dressings, tubing and other devices.
• Latex Free.
• Single Use.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Regular Price: £1.10
Special Price £0.64
Leukofix®- the transparent tape for rapid fixation
Leukofix® consists of a transparent polyethylene film coated with a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive. The film is perforated and can be torn easily lengthwise, crosswise and in the middle. Particularly in emergencies or intensive care, Leukofix® is suitable for a wide range of fixation needs.
- Fixation of wound dressings of all types and sizes on sensitive skin
- Securing of probes, cannulae and catheters
Regular Price: £1.53
Special Price £1.08
Leukopor Paper Tape is a white hypoallergenic tape ideal for use on patients with sensitive skin or long-term dressings. The tape provides good initial and permanent adhesion, yet is painless to remove and does not leave residue. Leukopor Paper Tape holds dressings firmly in place whilst allowing skin to breath, minimising skin maceration. The tape is highly-comfortable even on awkward places like knees, elbows. The tape is easy to tear by hand from the roll as required. It is highly recommended for extremely sensitive skin due to hypoallergenic, particularly skin-friendly construction.