Regular Price: £1.40
Special Price £1.25
A lightweight foam material that is used beneath an adhesive tape to protect the skin. It is a popular choice in sport to hold shinpads and socks in place, or for blister prevention.
Using underwrap under a stronger tape helps to protect the skin from chafing, and makes the tape much easier to remove, as some stronger tapes can pull at the hair.
Underwrap is vital when taping animals as adhesive bandages will stick to fur and be painful to remove.
27m roll length.Learn More
Starting at: £2.05
Hypafix consists of a white non-woven polyester substrate coated with a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive, providing secure and reliable dressing retention. The tape features a grid pattern printed on the release paper as a cutting guide. The integrated split liner in the release paper eases application. The soft and stretchy material allows the patient greater freedom of movement. Uses include the retention of large wound dressings, gauzes and absorbent compresses, especially on frequently moved and highly contoured parts of the body and the firm retention of instruments, probes and catheters.Learn More
Regular Price: £10.70
Special Price £9.90
The Leukotape® P Combi Pack comprises of a roll of 3.8cm x 13.7m Leukotape® P along with a roll of 5cm x 10m Fixomull® stretch for use as a protective underwrap.
- High strength rigid zinc oxide tape
- Strong zinc oxide adhesive, enables it to hold the patella in proper alignment
- Porous adhesive allows skin to breathe whilst maintaining adhesion
- Hand-tearable for ease of application
- 3.8cm x 13.7m
- White nonwoven polyester substrate coated with a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive.
- Designed to hold dressing securely in place and to protect the dressing from all four sides, thus reducing the risk of contamination.
- The soft and pliable material adapts well to body contours.
- Fixomull® stretch is permeable to air and moisture helping to reducing the risk of macerations
- 5cm x 10m
An all-in-one wound management system. Quick and easy to apply and stops bleeding almost immediately by allowing fluid to be absorbed into the foam dressing. The waterproof film between the AFD and PowerFlex ensures that fluid is contained into the foam, allowing the bandage to hold in place, preventing slippage or loosening even during activity. Effective for burns, abrasions and lacerations.
Width 5cm x 2.25m.Learn More
Starting at: £1.95
Mefix can be used when the fixation of dressings, swabs, catheters, and tubes is required. The porous polyester elastic non-woven fabric ensures air and water vapour permeability. The fabric is non-absorbent and provides a barrier for blood and fluid strike-through. The water-based polyacrylate adhesive is gentle to the skin and provides secure fixation. The easy-to-remove protection paper is pre-measured in 10cm intervals, and has a perforated split for easy removal and application. Mefix® can be cut to the desired shape and size.Learn More
Starting at: £1.65
Skin friendly tape, ideal for fixing dressings to the skin
- Non-woven polyester fabric tape
- Soft, pliable and porous
- Conforms readily to all areas of the body
- Minimal trauma for the patient upon removal
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Permeable to air and water vapour
- Can be cut to required size