- Product Description
The A2 Wrist Brace by Aircast is a lightweight and adaptable brace designed to provide support for wrist injuries. Suitable for ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, post-operative use, and post-removal of casting or splint. It caters for a range of injuries by incorporating removable stabilisers above and below the hand, which you can add or remove depending on the type of support you require. Featuring adjustable straps to allow for a personalised fit, this wrist brace is made from a fully-washable Breath-O-Prene fabric that wicks moisture away from skin to help keep the wrist dry and ventilated.
- Designed to be worn all day while undertaking typical everyday activities
- Dual removable stabilisers, one dorsal and one volar, help control wrist movement while allowing full finger dexterity
- Use for wrist injuries such as a broken or sprained wrist, ligament instability, muscle strain, control of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, post-op and post removal of casting or sprain
- Adjustable straps and three sizes ensure personalized fit
- Contoured shape and breathable fabric promote comfort
Measure the wrist circumference.
- Small: 12.5 - 16.5cm (5" - 6.5")
- Medium: 16 - 19.5cm (6.125" - 7.75")
- Large: 19 - 23cm (7.5" - 9")
- Additional Information
SKU Aircast A2 Wrist Brace Free Shipping No Direct Delivery No
- Product Tags