- Product Description
Physio & Medical colour coded resistive hand exercise putty is designed for hand therapy through strengthening exercise regimes, for those who are suffering from arthritis, repetitive strain injury or carpal tunnel or are recovering from a hand injury or operation. Strengthening the joints, tendons and muscles in the lower to mid-arm area will improve your strength performance and significantly help prevent painful long lasting injuries.
Indications for use:
- Used commonly for hand therapy.
Product Features & Benefits:
- A great strengthening aid that can be stretched, squeezed, twisted and pinched.
- Can be used in the rehabilitation of hand and finger injuries including dislocations, fractures, strains, sprains, after hand surgery, or for maintaining mobility in fingers and hands affected by rheumatoid conditions.
- Five different colour coded resistance levels.
- Combine colours to create a custom resistance to meet the individual's needs.
- It is suitable for all ages and a wide range of conditions.
We stock Physio & Medical Putty in 3 sizes
- 2.3kg - ideal for dispensing to your patient.
- XX Soft = Tan
- X Soft = Yellow
- Soft = Red
- Medium = Green
- Firm = Blue
- Additional Information
SKU Therapeutic Hand Putty Free Shipping N/A
- Product Tags