- Product Description
The acupressure ball set is supplied with a full colour basic instructional leaflet showing the recommended colour ball for use on each body area - yellow (low intensity) orange (medium intensity) or red (high intensity).
Once you have chosen your preferred 66fit ball position it on the affected area. Place the ball on the floor and roll on it to treat lower back and glutes pain. For shoulders and upper back massage the ball can be placed between the body and a wall. Alternatively, to relieve neck and shoulder tension simply hold the ball in the palm of the hand and roll.
Use the balls pre workout to warm up muscles and prevent cramping, and to target sore tight painful areas post exercise.
The trigger point massage balls are proven to be particularly effective on sciatic nerve pain and are also widely used in pilates.
- The Set of 3 Acupressure Massage Balls is designed for effective trigger point release and acupressure massage.
- The acupressure massage balls come in three colours, yellow, orange and red each having a different density
- The massage balls effectively target tense painful areas and using the application of pressure help release muscle aches and pains
- The smooth easy to hold acupressure balls are presented in a carry anywhere plastic tube making them portable and easy to store
- Use both before and after exercise
Colour: Yellow (Low Density) Orange (Medium Density) Red (High Density
Product Dimensions: 6cm (each)
Presented In: Clear tube with full colour instructional leaflet.
Packed Weight: 299g
Made in Taiwan
- Additional Information
SKU 8-EB203 Free Shipping No
- Product Tags