- Product Description
The AirSelect Elite offers a hygienic alternative to the traditional fixed plaster-cast. The Aircast walker can be removed for washing and improved rehabilitation with reduced injury healing time by helping to prevent muscle wastage and ankle stiffness. The Elite's four Aircells provide the ultimate in protection, comfort and treatment for a variety lower-leg conditions making this the product of choice for leading therapists and practitioners globally:
- Stable fractures of the lower leg, foot, and ankle
- Severe ankle sprains and post-operative use
- Clinically proven to effectively heal fractures and manage swelling
- Pre-inflated front panel aircell with custom inflation system providing a full-contact fit
- Self-enclosed toe cover provides protection from the elements and potential hazards
The Aircast AirSelect range represents a new generation of pneumatic walking boots, the most technologically advanced brace of its time. Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb). Integrated inflation system puts the user in control for an individualized fit.Following on from the hugely popular Aircast XP, FP and SP the AirSelect boot incorporates a variety of research upgrades to guarantee comfort and enhance treatment to help facilitate a return to full-fitness quicker than ever!
Which size do I need?
Based on a Men's UK shoe size.
- X-Small : up to 3
- Small : 3-6
- Medium : 6-9
- Large : 9-12
- Additional Information
SKU Aircast AirSelect Elite Free Shipping No
- Product Tags