- Product Description
- Lightweight, strong and durable - 50% lighter than stainless steel.
- Improved removal of blood residue compared to Stainless Steel.
- Can be sterilized by Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide or Hydrogen Plasma.
- Smooth edges and surfaces eliminate paper rips during packing and sterilization.
- Lid available to order separately.
• Instrument Tray with Solid Ribbed Base
• Pack Size 1
• The following standards are applicable: — ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System — ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices - Quality Management System — ISO 17664:2004 Sterilization of Medical Devices - Guidelines for the processing of re-sterilizable medical devices — BS5452 Specifications for Hospital Hollow-ware made of Plastics Material
• Manufactured from high quality polypropylene
• Autoclavable up to 135 ° C
- Additional Information
SKU Warwick Instrument Tray Free Shipping No
- Product Tags