- Product Description
Non Woven Island Dressings is a range of sterile, self adhesive, soft non woven wound dressings incorporating a non-adherent absorbent pad, and a hypoallergenic, water-resistant adhesive to secure the dressing in place.
Indications for Use
Suitable for use primarily on acute wounds with low levels of exudate. For example;
• Superficial Cuts and abrasions
• Clean, closed, post-operative wounds
• Minor burns & Donor sites
• Chronic wounds with low levels of exudate
1. Choose a dressing size large enough to provide a margin that adheres to dry healthy skin.
2. Peel the two white paper liners from the dressing to expose the absorbent pad and adhesive border.
3. Position the absorbent dressing pad centrally over the wound.
4. Gently press down the adhesive border onto the skin.
5. Smooth the entire dressing from the centre toward the edges using gentle pressure to enhance adhesion.
• Stop any bleeding at the site before applying the dressing.
• Do not stretch the dressing or skin during application as tension can cause skin trauma.
• 365 Non Woven Dressings are not waterproof.
• Care should be taken to avoid skin damage with repeated applications, or on patients with fragile skin.
• Do not use if the packaging has been damaged.
If the condition of the wound deteriorates, consult your healthcare professional.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Additional Information
SKU Non Woven Island Dressings Free Shipping No Direct Delivery N/A
- Product Tags