- Product Description
SKU / Product Code 8-CG053 Delivery 1-3 Working Days Recommended For Treating joint and muscle pain especially deep seated pains associated with arthritis , softening and moisturising skin Can be used with Paraffin wax and other approved Therabath wax bath treatment products. Included Contents Therabath Paraffin Bath • 6lbs. (2.72 kg.) refill paraffin wax • 1 tank bottom grille • 1 lid with integrated handle • 1 x 6 ft. IEC receptable cord • 1 paraffin bath therapy guide • 5 Year Limited Warranty Certification CE, ISO and FDA certified Power Mains power with US plug and UK plug adaptor Warranty 5 Year Warranty
- Medically approved paraffin wax bath with 6 x 1lb bags of paraffin wax for professional or home use
- Wax bath therapy for thermotherapy and beauty treatments with automatic temperature control (vital for safety)
- Relieves the pain and inflammation of arthritis, scar tissue and joint or muscle pain effectively speeding up recovery
- Makes skin beautifully soft and smooth, and is ideal for chemical-free facials and manicures
- Class II Medical device, wont overheat, used in hospitals this is the best paraffin wax bath in the UK, 5 year warranty.
Here's how to use your Therabath
- Place the bath on a flat, stable surface
- Pour 6- 9 bags of paraffin wax into the tank (6 bags are included with your tank)
- Place the plastic grille on top of the paraffin
- Place the lid on top of the grille
- Plug in the bath, the paraffin will melt within 6-8 hours
Looking after your Therabath wax bath is easy! Here's how to clean your Therabath
1. Clean unit when you see sediment has built up on bottom of inner tank, usually about every 25 treatments.
2. Unplug unit, remove lid, & grille and allow paraffin to completely harden overnight.
3. Plug in unit for approximately 10 minutes to melt edges of hard paraffin “cake” around the inside of the tank. Lay out paper towels to set wax “cake” on.
4. Turn unit upside down (keeping close to table surface). Holding the long edges of the tank, squeeze the tank outwards away from the wax, shaking gently
until the cake releases and slides on to the table surface.
5. Blot up remaining paraffin in tank with a soft paper towel and wipe unit dry. HINT: a hair dryer will melt hard paraffin drips, then blot them up with a paper towel.
6. Replace fresh paraffin in the tank, place the grille on top of paraffin, and replace lid.
7. Plug in the unit.
8. After paraffin wax has melted, add additional wax as necessary to bring up to required level.
- Additional Information
SKU 8-CG053 Free Shipping No Direct Delivery No
- Product Tags