- Product Description
- Ideal for treating soft tissue injuries on children
- Extremely popular in schools
- Compact size is ideal for keeping in a hand bag or first aid kit
- Quickly relieves pain and swelling
- Ideal for soothing headaches
- Pack can remain cold for around 20 mins at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2015 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.
- Additional Information
SKU 8-CG065 Free Shipping No Direct Delivery N/A
- Product Tags