Hot & Cold Packs
£0.60 As low as: £0.50
- The bestselling ice pack on the market
- Longer bag size is ideal for wrapping around the injured area
- Minimal risk of cross infection
- Pack can remain cold for up to 40 mins at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2016 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.Learn More
- Ideal for use on body parts such as a Knee, Ankle, Thigh or Shoulder
- The Ice Bag is designed to provide immediate treatment for soft tissue injuries, bruises, muscle pain and swelling by moulding around the problem area
- The Wrap is a very effective way of combining Cold Therapy, with compression, to assist with the recovery from injury
- Simply insert the head of the Ice Bag into the centre hole of the Neoprene Wrap and attach to the injured area using the Velcro attachments
Simple to heat or chill.
Clear instructions on the pack.
Reusable hot/cold therapy pack to help soothe muscular discomfort and help to reduce swelling and bruising. The hot pack will assist in increasing circulation, with temporary relief to muscle aches, back pain, sinusitis or menstrual cramps. The cold pack will assist in temporarily reducing swelling, toothache, headache and fever. Microwave for approximately 30 seconds or immerse in boiling water for 4 -10 minutes OR store in the freezer, gel takes approximately 1 hour to freeze. Covers available.Learn More
Starting at: £1.64
- Cool to reduce swelling, bruising and pain
- Heat to relax stiff muscles and encourage blood flow to aid with healing
- Ultra-soft fabric backing for patient comfort
- To heat, simply place the pack in a microwave for 20 seconds and then check – if it requires more heat, follow up with 10 second bursts until warm
- Reusable pack delivers up to 20 minutes soothing relief
Starting at: £2.82
The MoVeS Hot/Cold Packs are usable both when treating with heat or cold. This dual applicability makes them a strong alternative to ordinary heating pillows and ice packs. The versatile, reusable packs deliver hot and cold therapy effectively and economically. The use of the MoVeS Hot/Cold Pack is unlimited and its material is non-toxic. Even below -20°C it remains soft. The MoVeS Hot/Cold Pack can be bent in any angle, allowing maximum coverage of joint and muscle.
All Hot/Cold Packs can be heated in the microwave and can be frozen in the freezer. Temperature holds approximately 30 minutes.
MoVeS Hot/Cold Pack | Classic – GelLearn More
The classic (and economical) transparent Hot/Cold Pack. The special gel is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Fast acting instant cooling and pain relief for muscular aches, pain, strains and sprains
- Works by cooling the affected area to reduce swelling, bruising and pain
- Ideal to help treat soft tissue injuries
- Immediate instant treatment
- Relieves head, neck, back, shoulder and muscular pain
- Soft gel sheet perfect for direct skin application
- Cooling sensation can last up to 8 hours
- Single use
- Pack contains 4 patches
- Contains Glycerinum, Sodium Polyacrylate and Mint
- Size - 9.5 x 13cm
- Dual action heat therapy and pain relief
- Increases blood flow to the affected area providing aid with the healing process
- Deep muscle relaxation
- Penetrating heat relaxes stiff, sore and aching muscles helping to restore movement
- Helps to relieve neck, back, thigh, arm, calf and shoulder pain
- Direct to skin application
- Air activated
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- Single use
- Pack contains 4 patches
- Contains Iron, Activated Carbon and Water
- Size - 9.5 x 13cm
Starting at: £4.95
PearlPacks are reusable Hot/Cold Packs filled with small pearls. Hot and Cold Therapy can be applied to relieve pain and inflammations associated with muscle strain and sprain. This dual applicability makes them a strong alternative to ordinary heating pillows and ice packs. The small pearls absorb heat or cold, which they can retain for 20 minutes. During these 20 minutes, these packs will relieve a part from the pain.
Besides relieving pain from an injury or muscle strain, hot/cold packs are often used to reduce swelling after an operation. PearlPacks truly are multifunctional products. Not only do they look good, the products are very convenient in use. PearlPacks won’t feel wet nor drip after freezing or heating them, avoiding a mess. All material used is non-toxic and odourless.
PearlPack Sport Pack
This portable classic pack can be applied on any part of the body.
PearlPack Back Wrap
This large pack divided in 3 segments is equipped with velcro strap. It fits perfectly around the patient’s waist for an optimal pain relief on the back. The pearls can be pushed from one segment to the other if one area of the back needs less or more thermal treatment.
PearlPack Eye MaskLearn More
This mask adapts to the patient’s face, the length from the velcro strap is adjustable. Hot treatment can be applied when eyes feel dry or if there’s an infection of the eyelid. Cold treatment will help when suffering from headaches, swollen eyes or sinusitis.
Out of stock
This Vulkan Reusable Hot Cold Pack measures 29 x 13cm and is designed to aid with both hot and cold treatments. It can be placed in the fridge to stay cool or it can be microwaved to heat it up but in either case, it remains flexible and will readily conform to the shape of the user. The Vulkan Reusable Hot Cold Pack is supplied with a protective cover.
- One Vulkan Reusable Hot Cold Pack
- Excellent for both hot and cold therapy
- Can be used before or after activity
- Ideal for treating swelling, impact or muscular injuries
- Conforms well to body contours
- Dimensions: 29cm x 13cm (11.5'' x 5'')
Regular Price: £14.90
Special Price £10.80
Mueller Ice Bag Wrap with medium Ice Bag is a thermal neoprene wrap in a Z shape that incorporates velcro closures on the two longer ends for infinite adjustability and graduated compression. Each "arm" of the wrap is 43cm long, which gives the neoprene wrap a total length of 114cm, ideal for thighs, shoulders and backs.
The Mueller Ice Bag has a secure screw top that is wide enough to fit whole ice cubes, the neck of the ice bag can then be poked through a circular hole in the wrap allowing the neoprene arms to encircle the body part or limb and offer hands free application of cold therapy.
The Mueller Ice Bag is made with a high tech liner that will not drip or leak. Instead the light blue fabric turns darker as it wicks moisture away - evaporating without dripping - so you stay dry.Learn More