Hot Cold Therapy
Starting at: £0.59
Biofreeze is the Number 1 recommended topical pain reliever by hands-on healthcare professionals.Learn More
Biofreeze products help manage discomfort by offering a variety of benefits that assist in therapy, pain relief, exercise, training and overall comfort.
Starting at: £180.00
The MoVeS Para Pro is a professional paraffin wax heating bath which is made to be used on 220/230 Volt power sockets and which can be used 24/7. In combination with our premium paraffin pearls it only needs 2,5 hours to completely melt 2,5kg of paraffin. The temperature is adjustable from 40-60°C and is easy to control due to the digital thermometer.The Para Pro is a professional paraffin wax heating bath which is made to be used on 220/230 Volt power sockets and which can be used 24/7. In combination with our premium paraffin pearls it only needs 2,5 hours to completely melt 2,5kg of paraffin. The temperature is adjustable from 40-60°C and is easy to control due to the digital thermometer.
When ordering the Para Pro, you receive 2,5kg of paraffin pearls free of charge.
Para Pro Specifications:
- Outer dimensions: 39cm x 25cm x 18cm (l x w x h)
- Inner dimensions: 32,5cm x 18cm x 13cm (l x w x h)
- Weight: 3,1kg- 220 V: No transformer needed, which will lengthen the durability.
- Low power consumption once the paraffin has melted
- 24-hours a day fully operational
- Quick melting (+- 2,5 hours)
- Adjustable temperature button (40 – 60°C)
- Digital thermometer
- White fully refined paraffin wax, 52/54 DAB
- Congealing point: 53°C
- Meets the purity requirements of BGA(1), Ph.Eur.(2) and FDA(3)
(1) Bundesgesundheitsamt recommendation No. XXV B II;Learn More
(2) European Pharmacopoeia, current edition;
(3) Food and Drug Administration, § 172.886 Petroleum Wax
For over 25 years, Biofreeze has been cooling the nation's pain. Biofreeze cold therapy provides powerful relief from sore muscles, back aches, sore joints, and arthritis. Specifically developed for professional therapists to hand out to patients to try Biofreeze. Handy for sports bags or purses. Whenever you go, Biofreeze has you covered.
- Biofreeze provides long lasting and fast acting cold therapy pain relief for sore muscles, back aches, sore joints, and arthritis
- Free of propylene glycol, dyes, and parabens
- Handy dispensing unit contains 100 x 5ml individual trial packets. Give your patients the opportunity to try cold therapy.
- Not tested on animals
Regular Price: £9.20
Special Price £6.65
This herbal plaster is very effective in relieving all sorts of aches and pains. It contains many Chinese herbs within the back layer of the plaster. It helps to stimulate blood flow and brings more nutrients to the injured area, and speeds up the healing process.
It can be used for Chronic Injuries, Back Pain, Arthritis, Sciatica, Frozen Shoulders, Tennis Elbow, Muscle Pain and other General Aches & Pains.
Ingredients:Aqua, Sesamum indicum oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Kaolin, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cellulose gum, Menthol, Vanilly butyl eher, alcohol, riccinus communis seed oil, polysorbate 80, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben.
- Apply the plaster onto the affected area;
- tear off sliced bandage to overlap each end of plaster (apply all edges if necessary);
- Gently press the bandage to ensure the plaster is in place.
1 packet (6 pcs/packet, size: 18cm x 14cm)
External use only. Keep out of the reach of Children. pregnant women should consult a practitioner before use.
stop using if allergeric or itchy appear.
avoid broken skin and facial area.Learn More
- Ideal for treating soft tissue injuries on children
- Extremely popular in schools
- Compact size is ideal for keeping in a hand bag or first aid kit
- Quickly relieves pain and swelling
- Ideal for soothing headaches
- Pack can remain cold for around 20 mins at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2015 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.Learn More
- Perfect for use on all soft tissue injuries
- Pack gets colder and lasts longer than a standard ice pack
- Fits easily into any kit bag or first aid kit
- Great alternative to ice from the freezer
- Pack can remain cold for up to an hour at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
Starting at: £2.18
- Fill the durable bag with ice cubes or ice-cold water and place the bag onto the affected area to improve recovery
- The pleated design allows the bag fabric to conform to the contours of the body for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Applying cold compression immediately following an injury drastically improves recovery times
- The bag is reusable, economical and easy to use for all body parts
Regular Price: £8.50
Special Price £5.56
Mueller Coolant Cold Spray is a non-medicated propellant to cool skin fast and help relieve swelling. Convenient topical spray makes application simple and clean. Cooling agent evaporates quickly, helping to reduce swelling and pain from minor bruises, bumps, muscle aches, sprains, and strains. Aerosol Spray Can, content 9 oz (255 g).
Regular Price: £14.90
Special Price £10.80
Mueller Ice Bag Wrap with medium Ice Bag is a thermal neoprene wrap in a Z shape that incorporates velcro closures on the two longer ends for infinite adjustability and graduated compression. Each "arm" of the wrap is 43cm long, which gives the neoprene wrap a total length of 114cm, ideal for thighs, shoulders and backs.
The Mueller Ice Bag has a secure screw top that is wide enough to fit whole ice cubes, the neck of the ice bag can then be poked through a circular hole in the wrap allowing the neoprene arms to encircle the body part or limb and offer hands free application of cold therapy.
The Mueller Ice Bag is made with a high tech liner that will not drip or leak. Instead the light blue fabric turns darker as it wicks moisture away - evaporating without dripping - so you stay dry.Learn More
Starting at: £1.08
- Recommended whenever using hot or cold packs directly to the skin
- Prevents any cross contamination from reusable hot and cold therapy packs
- Reduces risk of heat or freeze burns
- Made from Non-Woven material
- Comes in 2 sizes to fit small and medium sized hot or cold packs