- Product Description
• Fluidprotect® surgical face masks are fluid resistant and offer protection where there is risk of fluid contamination from exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids. Face masks are regulated under the Medical Devices Directives 93/42 EEC and are recognised as being dual purpose: protecting both the healthcare provider and the patient.
• Complies with Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Type IIR standards. Fluidprotect® masks are splash resistant to 120mmHg (16kPa).
• BFE ≥98%
• DP <60 Pa/cm2
• Microbial Cleanliness ≤30 cfu
• Made from light weight breathable materials with earloops to provide a secure fit.
• The fully enclosed nose band can be moulded to the wearer's face to give a secure and comfortable fit.
• The ergonomic design keeps the mask away from the wearer's face to reduce liquid contamination from saliva contact.
• All Fluidprotect® face masks are Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free.
• Precautions: Face masks are not designed to provide respiratory protection. Please see Uniprotect Respirators.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Additional Information
SKU 4-TR117R Free Shipping No Direct Delivery No
- Product Tags