- Product Description
The AWQ-105 Pro is the newest electro-therapy unit in the AWQ line, featuring 4 e-stim output channels and an additional channel dedicated to the search-to-treat probe.
The 4 e-stim channels are separated into two groups (group 1 - channels 1 & 2, group 2 - channels 3 & 4) allowing each group to vary their frequency and pulse width independently. The unit also offers three pulse modes (continuous, modulate and burst), a hi/low voltage switch, 3 LCD displays, a 15/30 minute timer and built in anti-shock safety feature (note: timer and anti-shock alarm play a tune when triggered). The unit is powered by 6 C cell batteries or the included a/c adapter.
Featuring a unique search-to-treat probe, the AWQ-105 Pro allows the practitioner to locate and immediately stimulate the point by using the probe's stimulation capabilities. Two interchangeable tips are provided for the probe, used for ear and body points. The probe measures 6" x 0.7" dia. and has a 6' long power chord.
- search-to-treat probe with grounding pole,
- body and ear probe tips,
- 4 sets of TENS lead wires, 8 duck beak clips, a/c adapter and instructions.
There is a 1 year limited warranty on this device.
- 500 ohm test load
- Output channels 5 (1 hand probe, 4 intensity channels)
- Frequency meter 2 LCD Screens, 1.5" x 0.5"
- X1 1 to 100 Hz
- X10 5 to 500 Hz
- APD/Stim 10 Hz
- Volts & current
- Low 0 to 10 volts, 0 to 20 mA
- High 0 to 22.5 volts, 0 to 45 mA
- APD/Stim 0 to 40 volts, 0 to 80 mA
- Pulse width
- X1 50 - 500 µS
- X5 10 - 100 µS
- APD/Stim 260 µS
- Pulse shape asymmetric biphasic square wave with negative spike
- Pulse modes continuous, Modulate, Burst
- Skin impedance monitoring meter displays value 1 to 100 or 150, green LED light, and sound
- Timer Continuous, 15 min, 30 min
- Power source 6 C Battiers or 110V AC
- Low power indication yellow LED light
- Size, wt, color 10" x 2.9" x 7.0", 1.6 Lbs (Unit Only), white/gray
- Additional Information
SKU MA015 Free Shipping No
- Product Tags