The Pointer Plus is an accurate and easy to operate hand held acupuncture or trigger point locator that incorporates an effective push button stimulation feature which may be used for the treatment of the point or area immediately after detection.
The Pointer Plus is comparable to a TENS unit insofar as both devices stimulate nerves electrically by transmitting current through the skin to relieve specific types of pain such as chronic, acute and post-operative pain.
MDD CE0197Learn More
The digital display helps the user to locate the most accurate acupuncture or trigger point easily.
The Pointer Plus Excel is a precise and easy to operate hand held acupuncture or trigger point locator that incorporates an effective push-button stimulation feature which may be used for the immediate treatment of the point or area following detection.
The figure on the display increases with the lowering of the electric resistance of the skin, and when a maximum figure is reached, an acupuncture point is detected. In addition, the device is equipped with an adjustable frequency control from 1 - 16 Hz, and polarity reversal switch (for setting tonification or sedation.)
The Pointer Plus Excel has similar function of a TENS unit which stimulates nerves electrically by transmitting current through the skin to relieve specific types of pain such as chronic, acute and post-operative pain.
• Digital display
• Point detection sound adjustment
• Polarity switch
• Interchangeable probes heads
• Sensitivity adjustment
• Electric pulse of 1 to 16 Hz
there is no extra probe/stim tip available with this product.Learn More
The AWQ-105 Pro is the newest electro-therapy unit in the AWQ line, featuring 4 e-stim output channels and an additional channel dedicated to the search-to-treat probe.
The 4 e-stim channels are separated into two groups (group 1 - channels 1 & 2, group 2 - channels 3 & 4) allowing each group to vary their frequency and pulse width independently. The unit also offers three pulse modes (continuous, modulate and burst), a hi/low voltage switch, 3 LCD displays, a 15/30 minute timer and built in anti-shock safety feature (note: timer and anti-shock alarm play a tune when triggered). The unit is powered by 6 C cell batteries or the included a/c adapter.
Featuring a unique search-to-treat probe, the AWQ-105 Pro allows the practitioner to locate and immediately stimulate the point by using the probe's stimulation capabilities. Two interchangeable tips are provided for the probe, used for ear and body points. The probe measures 6" x 0.7" dia. and has a 6' long power chord.Learn More
Regular Price: £495.00
Special Price £395.00
Classic4 offers you:
• Ability to treat different patterns with different electricity parameters
• Capable of tonify one channel and sedate another channel at the same time
• Acting concurrently as electro-acupuncture stimulator and TENS / MNS unit
• Unique output modes selection:
o Single Mode – the parameters of the four channels are independent of each other and controllable by the user.
o Paired Mode – The four channels are arranged in two pairs (CH1 & CH2) and (CH3 & CH4) and the pulse pairs are simultaneous to within 20 microseconds.
o Sync Mode – The four channels are synchronised in time and share the same parameters.
o Sequential Mode.
• Compact and Elegant design
The Classic4 stimulator that Puts You in Full Control
* Classic4 offers four output channels that can stimulate up to a total of eight needles, or four pairs of electrodes.
* Classic4 offers a wide frequency between 0.5 Hz and 200 Hz, in 24 pre-set settings:
* The outputs can be symmetrical biphasic or monophasic up to 60mA across a 1K resistive load, with an adjustable pulse width of 64, 128, 192 or 256 microseconds.
* The outputs is locked to 20mA by default for acupuncture stimulating.
* Channel short-circuits protection.
* Audio signals to indicate operational error and end of treatment.
* 25 Pre-set programmes.
* 8 user defined programmes.
* Large back-lit LCD screen 128 x 128 dots.
* Small and compact design.
* Can be used from main power via AC/DC adaptor.Learn More
Power supply DC 6V , four(4) alkaline LR 14 batteries
Number of channels 6, independently controllable
Pulse shape Symmetric bi-phase rectangular pulse
Current amplitude Stimulation by pen type electrode: 0-48 mA(peak)
Electroacupuncture high:0-32 mA¡Ó 25%(peak)
Low:0-16 mA¡Ó 25%(peak)
Phase duration 50-400 ms, adjustable
Timer 1-60 minutes
Output modes and frequency:
(1) Constant: 0.5 . 0.7 . 1-500 Hz
(2) Burst: 0.5 . 0.7 . 1-7 bursts(carrier freq. 100Hz)
(3) Surge: on time 4 sec., off time 6 sec, (carrier freq.5-500 Hz)
(4) Fast+Slow: 1-500 Hz(slow freq.=fast freq./3)
(5) Sweep: 1-500 Hz(slow freq.=fast freq./3)
(6) Random prog.1: 1-6 Hz, preset program
(7) Random prog.2: 30-100 Hz, preset program
(8) Random prog.3: 2-100 Hz, preset programLearn More
Out of stock
The model E600 HAN Multi-Purpose Digital Electronic Acupunctoscope with 6 channel outputs is a newly designed unit using the latest advanced technology. Attractive, light weight, sturdy, clinical and hospital use professional device. It features with digital displays for all settings, to show the intensity, frequency, pulse width, and time of stimulation during operation, as well as numerical display to show the sensitivity of detection during the location of acupuncture points.
It features with acupuncture point detection and stimulation by needles or electrodes. Specially designed with 6 different types of waveforms, in which the HAN waveform is also included. An unique design of search-to-treat probe is utilized in this device and allows immediate stimulation following its point detection.
This unit is fully equipped with distinguished features in appearance, circuitry and accessories. It is one of the most powerful Acupuncture stimulators available on the market.Learn More
Regular Price: £245.00
Special Price £240.00
AS SUPER 4 digital belongs to the newest generation of acupuncture needle stimulator. Modern design, highest technology, various parameters are combined in one unit.
The electro acupuncture device AS SUPER 4 digital includes 30 fixed programs and 7 free programs for own parameter settings. HAN stimulation parameters are included for modern pain treatment.
The intensity of the AS SUPER 4 digital can be set in steps of 0.1 mA for a totally secure electro acupuncture treatment.Learn More
* Six pieces of output electrode wires
* Three pieces of self-stick electrode pads
* Three pairs of output metal clamp wires
* One user manual (Chinese and English)
* AC/DC power for UK or EU
* One certificate of product quality conformity
Contains 6 outputs
spare replacement leads are available, please ask for part number: MB2102
Also, MBS515 can be used as a replacement lead.Learn More
It has the following features:
- High performance and versatility are packed into a handy palm-sized unit.
- Subminiature construction provides the smallest electro-acupuncture unit in the market.
- Three output channels.
- Low/High intensity settings - ¡§Low" for needles and "High" for magnetic electrodes. Broad pulse rate-500 pps maximum.
- Safe, reliable and easy to use. The intensity of each channel is independently controlled. Pulse shape minimizes electric corrosion. The dial control enhances safety and ease of use. A built-in battery checker is included.
- MDD CE-marked CE0123
Standard Accessories: Soft carrying case 1 case, Lead wires - 3 pairs
Pulse rate: 0-500 pps. Variable Intensity: Low setting: max 20 mA. High setting: 30 mA (1000 ohms test load) Pulse width: 100 microseconds Pulse shape: bi - phasic Output: 3 channels Others: Battery checker, Pulse rate indication Power Source: one 9V battery Size: 61 x96x27mm Weight: 200 gm
MDD CE Marked