- Product Description
Easier to light than to X-124, and wrapped with paper around similar to X-110, with rigid compressed moxa and incense fragrance. Emits slight smoke. Precautions:
1. The moxa is not allowed to burn down to the skin for children.
2. Do not burn moxa on points in the inflamed area. Select proximal and distal points for inflammation.
3. If it not recommended that put moxa on the face, because of the risk of scarring.
4. Do not treat the patient who is very hungry or has just eaten a big meal.
5. Do not treat the patient who is in very serious cases. For example, serious cancer, high fever or fatigue.
6. For pregnant or possible pregnant woman, do not apply moxa to the lower abdomen.
7. Do not apply moxa to the patient who took hot bath or sauna an hour before or after.
8. Do not apply moxa to the patient who took alcohol, sleep-inducing drugs or narcotics.
9. Do not apply moxa over large blood vessel.
10. Do not apply moxa directly
- Additional Information
SKU 4-MX015 Free Shipping N/A Direct Delivery N/A
- Product Tags