Drawing on his 30 years' experience of using electroacupuncture Stephen Lee presents the treatment of a number of musculoskeletal conditions frequently seen in the clinic. This electroacupuncture book contains a clear fully illustrated step by step guide to treating the following conditions:
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Finger and thumb joint pain
- Lower back pain
- Hip pain
- Groin stain
- Knee pain
- Achilles tendon pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Scar Tissue
The Pointer Plus is an accurate and easy to operate hand held acupuncture or trigger point locator that incorporates an effective push button stimulation feature which may be used for the treatment of the point or area immediately after detection.
The Pointer Plus is comparable to a TENS unit insofar as both devices stimulate nerves electrically by transmitting current through the skin to relieve specific types of pain such as chronic, acute and post-operative pain.
MDD CE0197Learn More
Regular Price: £395.00
Special Price £295.00
Classic4 offers you:
• Ability to treat different patterns with different electricity parameters
• Capable of tonify one channel and sedate another channel at the same time
• Acting concurrently as electro-acupuncture stimulator and TENS / MNS unit
• Unique output modes selection:
o Single Mode – the parameters of the four channels are independent of each other and controllable by the user.
o Paired Mode – The four channels are arranged in two pairs (CH1 & CH2) and (CH3 & CH4) and the pulse pairs are simultaneous to within 20 microseconds.
o Sync Mode – The four channels are synchronised in time and share the same parameters.
o Sequential Mode.
• Compact and Elegant design
The Classic4 stimulator that Puts You in Full Control
* Classic4 offers four output channels that can stimulate up to a total of eight needles, or four pairs of electrodes.
* Classic4 offers a wide frequency between 0.5 Hz and 200 Hz, in 24 pre-set settings:
* The outputs can be symmetrical biphasic or monophasic up to 60mA across a 1K resistive load, with an adjustable pulse width of 64, 128, 192 or 256 microseconds.
* The outputs is locked to 20mA by default for acupuncture stimulating.
* Channel short-circuits protection.
* Audio signals to indicate operational error and end of treatment.
* 25 Pre-set programmes.
* 8 user defined programmes.
* Large back-lit LCD screen 128 x 128 dots.
* Small and compact design.
* Can be used from main power via AC/DC adaptor.Learn More
Please note, this machine is an order on demand item. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks to arrive from our supplier.
An exact acupuncture point detector - also called acupuncture point searcher - is indispensable for localizing pathologically changed acupuncture points on the ear and body. This ideal point searcher provides sophisticated electronics on one hand and perfectly working mechanics on the other hand.Learn More
UROstim 2 This item will be delivered directly to you by the supplier£199.00
Treatment with UROstim significantly improves the strength of the pelvic floor muscles and sphincter muscles.
UROstim includes 7 pre-set programs for each kind of patient:
* Urge incontinence
* Stress incontinence
* Mixed incontinence
* Anal incontinence
* Sensitive program
* Pain program
* Acupuncture type stimulation (SANS)
UROstim offers the option to save own settings in 7 extra programs.
It can be used with vaginal or anal probes but is also effective with self-adhesive electrodes. Clinical tests and studies confirm that electro-stimulation with UROstim is an effective therapeutic option for the treatment of incontinence.
Digital 2 channels electro-stimulation unit for the treatment of incontinence.
7 programs for therapeutic diversity.
7 free programs for own settings.
Integrated AKS (controlled output short circuit) for enhanced skin protection.
To be used with self-adhesive electrodes or vaginal/anal probes.
Retrievable operating parameters to check if patients have used the unit as directed.Learn More
The model E600 HAN Multi-Purpose Digital Electronic Acupunctoscope with 6 channel outputs is a newly designed unit using the latest advanced technology. Attractive, light weight, sturdy, clinical and hospital use professional device. It features with digital displays for all settings, to show the intensity, frequency, pulse width, and time of stimulation during operation, as well as numerical display to show the sensitivity of detection during the location of acupuncture points.
It features with acupuncture point detection and stimulation by needles or electrodes. Specially designed with 6 different types of waveforms, in which the HAN waveform is also included. An unique design of search-to-treat probe is utilized in this device and allows immediate stimulation following its point detection.
This unit is fully equipped with distinguished features in appearance, circuitry and accessories. It is one of the most powerful Acupuncture stimulators available on the market.Learn More
A set of four colour coded high grade crocodile clips for the AS SUPER 4 digital needle stimulator.Learn More