Starting at: £3.80
Classic Plus is a very popular brand which has been established as the Standard acupuncture needle, widely used in hospitals and clinics worldwide.
Each needle is encased within its own guide tube and makes use of a colour-coded tab for easy gauge/thickness identification. Classic Plus acupuncture needles hallmark is an incredibly finely polished surface to minimise discomfort.
- Traditional coiled and looped
- Copper Handle
- Pain Free Insertion
- Silicone Free
- Individual Guide Tube
- Excellent Value
Boxes are not colour coded.
Starting at: £4.99
We are pleased to introduce our most eco-friendly needle to the Classic range
This is the first of what is to be many changes in our packaging policies moving forward. Read the summary below or for the full explantion of our improvemnts in product and packaging click here
This new version of our Classic Jade needles has an improved unique and patented guide tube for a smoother release doing away with glue spots or having to press the needle sideways to release. The needle is now manufactured using automated machines to sharpen the tip and using automation ensures consistency of the needle tip is the same high quality every time. Each needle is packed in its own sleeve made of medical grade glassine paper and is 100% biodegradable and sourced from sustainable managed forests. The new needles are now sterilised using the cleaner and safer Gamma process rather than the traditional Ethylene Oxide (EO) process.Product description
- 100 pieces per box
- Silicone coated
- Needle comes with our new unique patented easy release guide tube
- Super lightweight plastic easy grip handle (Ideal for cosmetic acupuncture)
- 1 needle and tube per sleeve (Sleeve 100% biodegradable glassine paper)
- Japanese surgical stainless steel
- Painless insertion
- Gamma ray sterilised
- Fully automated production line to ensure consistent high quality needle tip
- Made in Taiwan
Starting at: £3.45
A silver plated traditional coil handle with no guide tube. This traditional needle is smooth, clean and easy to use.
- 100 needles per box
- Silver plated traditional coil handle
- Silicone free
- No guide tube
Multiple Discounts Available
10-49 Boxes 5% extra Discount
50-99 Boxes 10% extra Discount
100+ Boxes 15% extra Discount
(Discounts applied at checkout)Learn More
Starting at: £7.99
Needles packed 1 needle 1 guide tube. Box contains 200 needles. Spring handled needles made of the highest grade surgical steel available. High tech needle surface with extremely low co-efficient of friction for maximum patient benefit. Needles are beautifully smooth. Coating and residue free. Package waste is much reduced. Extremely economically priced for high needle usage/patient numbers (as well as the environmentally conscious practitioner). Note also: All our needles are sterilised using Gamma Ray technology. This is clean, safe and provides a 5 year shelf life!Learn More
Starting at: £22.90
Needles packed 10 per blister pack with 1 guide tube included. 1 box contains 1000 needles.
Spring handled needles made of the highest grade surgical steel available. High tech needle surface with extremely low co-efficient of friction for maximum patient benefit. Needles are beautifully smooth. Coating and residue free.
Package waste is much reduced. Extremely economically priced for high needle usage/patient numbers (as well as the environmentally conscious practitioner).
Note also: All our needles are sterilised using Gamma Ray technology. This is clean, safe and provides a 5 year shelf life!Learn More
Starting at: £18.00
Out of stock
Acurea fine gauge needles. Used for Korean Hand Acupuncture (KHT), auricular and facial acupuncture. Comes in a blister pack of 50 needles. Supplied as 2000 per box or 1000 per box. Size 0.18mm gauge x 8mm length. Is also very cost effective for facial revitalisation and suitable for use with our manual needle inserter (NE41).Learn More
Starting at: £4.95
- Made by high-tech moulding technology for plactic, the guide tube and the handle are fusion-bonded bu ultrasonic technology, the mixing up of used needles and unsed needles can be prevented.
- Surgical stainless stellwire from Japan or Germany origin, automatic machine grinded needle tips to keep 100% comformity.
- Keeping the needle shaft in the centre of the handle with enough bonding strength, in order to get doctor's accurate insertion.
- Being easily seperated from a guide tube with rounded edges by single hand.
- Confortable feeling grip with ease and painless insertion.
100 pcs per box. 1 needle per guide tube.Learn More
Starting at: £21.50The new Eaku Multipack offers you high-quality Eaku needles in the familiar 10-needles-per-tube cluster packaging. Now you can enjoy quick and easy access to your needles and produce less waste. With 1,000 needles per box, the Multipack is a great solution for busy clinics.
- Surgical stainless steel with spring handle.
- Silicone coating for a easy and almost painless puncture.
- 10 neeldes with 1 tube packed in blister.
- Korean Style
Starting at: £4.00
Intradermal needles are effective for a variety of clinical applications. However, due to their size they are difficult to handle and are easily lost. Eaku Intradermals offer the practitioner convenient handling options and are easy to spot. Individually packaged, these intradermal needles set a new standard.• Packaged 10 needles per flat (needles are blister-packed 2 per sheet)• Made in ChinaLearn More