The digital display helps the user to locate the most accurate acupuncture or trigger point easily.
The Pointer Plus Excel is a precise and easy to operate hand held acupuncture or trigger point locator that incorporates an effective push-button stimulation feature which may be used for the immediate treatment of the point or area following detection.
The figure on the display increases with the lowering of the electric resistance of the skin, and when a maximum figure is reached, an acupuncture point is detected. In addition, the device is equipped with an adjustable frequency control from 1 - 16 Hz, and polarity reversal switch (for setting tonification or sedation.)
The Pointer Plus Excel has similar function of a TENS unit which stimulates nerves electrically by transmitting current through the skin to relieve specific types of pain such as chronic, acute and post-operative pain.
• Digital display
• Point detection sound adjustment
• Polarity switch
• Interchangeable probes heads
• Sensitivity adjustment
• Electric pulse of 1 to 16 Hz
there is no extra probe/stim tip available with this product.Learn More
The AWQ-105 Pro is the newest electro-therapy unit in the AWQ line, featuring 4 e-stim output channels and an additional channel dedicated to the search-to-treat probe.
The 4 e-stim channels are separated into two groups (group 1 - channels 1 & 2, group 2 - channels 3 & 4) allowing each group to vary their frequency and pulse width independently. The unit also offers three pulse modes (continuous, modulate and burst), a hi/low voltage switch, 3 LCD displays, a 15/30 minute timer and built in anti-shock safety feature (note: timer and anti-shock alarm play a tune when triggered). The unit is powered by 6 C cell batteries or the included a/c adapter.
Featuring a unique search-to-treat probe, the AWQ-105 Pro allows the practitioner to locate and immediately stimulate the point by using the probe's stimulation capabilities. Two interchangeable tips are provided for the probe, used for ear and body points. The probe measures 6" x 0.7" dia. and has a 6' long power chord.Learn More
Power supply DC 6V , four(4) alkaline LR 14 batteries
Number of channels 6, independently controllable
Pulse shape Symmetric bi-phase rectangular pulse
Current amplitude Stimulation by pen type electrode: 0-48 mA(peak)
Electroacupuncture high:0-32 mA¡Ó 25%(peak)
Low:0-16 mA¡Ó 25%(peak)
Phase duration 50-400 ms, adjustable
Timer 1-60 minutes
Output modes and frequency:
(1) Constant: 0.5 . 0.7 . 1-500 Hz
(2) Burst: 0.5 . 0.7 . 1-7 bursts(carrier freq. 100Hz)
(3) Surge: on time 4 sec., off time 6 sec, (carrier freq.5-500 Hz)
(4) Fast+Slow: 1-500 Hz(slow freq.=fast freq./3)
(5) Sweep: 1-500 Hz(slow freq.=fast freq./3)
(6) Random prog.1: 1-6 Hz, preset program
(7) Random prog.2: 30-100 Hz, preset program
(8) Random prog.3: 2-100 Hz, preset programLearn More
Regular Price: £245.00
Special Price £240.00
AS SUPER 4 digital belongs to the newest generation of acupuncture needle stimulator. Modern design, highest technology, various parameters are combined in one unit.
The electro acupuncture device AS SUPER 4 digital includes 30 fixed programs and 7 free programs for own parameter settings. HAN stimulation parameters are included for modern pain treatment.
The intensity of the AS SUPER 4 digital can be set in steps of 0.1 mA for a totally secure electro acupuncture treatment.Learn More
It has the following features:
- High performance and versatility are packed into a handy palm-sized unit.
- Subminiature construction provides the smallest electro-acupuncture unit in the market.
- Three output channels.
- Low/High intensity settings - ¡§Low" for needles and "High" for magnetic electrodes. Broad pulse rate-500 pps maximum.
- Safe, reliable and easy to use. The intensity of each channel is independently controlled. Pulse shape minimizes electric corrosion. The dial control enhances safety and ease of use. A built-in battery checker is included.
- MDD CE-marked CE0123
Standard Accessories: Soft carrying case 1 case, Lead wires - 3 pairs
Pulse rate: 0-500 pps. Variable Intensity: Low setting: max 20 mA. High setting: 30 mA (1000 ohms test load) Pulse width: 100 microseconds Pulse shape: bi - phasic Output: 3 channels Others: Battery checker, Pulse rate indication Power Source: one 9V battery Size: 61 x96x27mm Weight: 200 gm
MDD CE Marked
The AWQ-104E Multi-Purpose Electro Acupuncture machine is a new and improved, portable unit, replacing earlier AWQ models.
Features include: Four outlets, enabling up to 8 needles to be simultaneously stimulated. Acupuncture point locator, with optional stimulation via locator probe. Frequency continuously variable from 1-1000 Hz, with dense-disperse, intermittent or continuous settings. Also: Polarity reversal switch for each outlet, low battery indicator, TENS booster switch. Supplied complete with 4 clip leads, point locator, 9 volt battery, carry case and comprehensive handbook.
One year warranty. CE marked.Learn More
Model AWQ-104L Digital Electronic Acupunctoscope with 4 outputs is a newly design unit, and features a digital display to show the frequency of stimulation during operation, and numerical display to show the sensitivity of detection during the location of acupuncture points. This unit is fully equipped with distinguished features both in appearance, circuitry and accessories. It's is one of the most powerful acupuncture stimulators available in the market.
Digital display in Hz to show the frequency
• Digital display in numerical to show the sensitivity during point detection
• Four (4) output channels
• New lC circuitry, no cross over
• Polarity reversal switch for each channel
• Sensitive point location with numerical display, light and sound indication
• Loc/Needle/Stim switch for selection of point location (Loc), needle treatment (Needle) and direct stimulation by probe (Stim)
• Hi/Lo voltage switch: Lo (low) for needles, Hi (high) for T.E.N S.
• Continuous, intermittent, and dense-disperse (modulated) wave forms
Accessories Pointer probe and hand grip probe. 4 connecting wires alligator type. 1 pc.9V battery 1 artificial leather carrying case 1 instruction manualLearn More
The Pointer Plus is an accurate and easy to operate hand held acupuncture or trigger point locator that incorporates an effective push button stimulation feature which may be used for the treatment of the point or area immediately after detection.
The Pointer Plus is comparable to a TENS unit insofar as both devices stimulate nerves electrically by transmitting current through the skin to relieve specific types of pain such as chronic, acute and post-operative pain.
MDD CE0197Learn More
Regular Price: £395.00
Special Price £295.00
Classic4 offers you:
• Ability to treat different patterns with different electricity parameters
• Capable of tonify one channel and sedate another channel at the same time
• Acting concurrently as electro-acupuncture stimulator and TENS / MNS unit
• Unique output modes selection:
o Single Mode – the parameters of the four channels are independent of each other and controllable by the user.
o Paired Mode – The four channels are arranged in two pairs (CH1 & CH2) and (CH3 & CH4) and the pulse pairs are simultaneous to within 20 microseconds.
o Sync Mode – The four channels are synchronised in time and share the same parameters.
o Sequential Mode.
• Compact and Elegant design
The Classic4 stimulator that Puts You in Full Control
* Classic4 offers four output channels that can stimulate up to a total of eight needles, or four pairs of electrodes.
* Classic4 offers a wide frequency between 0.5 Hz and 200 Hz, in 24 pre-set settings:
* The outputs can be symmetrical biphasic or monophasic up to 60mA across a 1K resistive load, with an adjustable pulse width of 64, 128, 192 or 256 microseconds.
* The outputs is locked to 20mA by default for acupuncture stimulating.
* Channel short-circuits protection.
* Audio signals to indicate operational error and end of treatment.
* 25 Pre-set programmes.
* 8 user defined programmes.
* Large back-lit LCD screen 128 x 128 dots.
* Small and compact design.
* Can be used from main power via AC/DC adaptor.Learn More
The model E600 HAN Multi-Purpose Digital Electronic Acupunctoscope with 6 channel outputs is a newly designed unit using the latest advanced technology. Attractive, light weight, sturdy, clinical and hospital use professional device. It features with digital displays for all settings, to show the intensity, frequency, pulse width, and time of stimulation during operation, as well as numerical display to show the sensitivity of detection during the location of acupuncture points.
It features with acupuncture point detection and stimulation by needles or electrodes. Specially designed with 6 different types of waveforms, in which the HAN waveform is also included. An unique design of search-to-treat probe is utilized in this device and allows immediate stimulation following its point detection.
This unit is fully equipped with distinguished features in appearance, circuitry and accessories. It is one of the most powerful Acupuncture stimulators available on the market.Learn More
The Pointer Pulse is the next generation handheld locator/stimulator! The Pointer Pulse is the first all-in-one unit that combines laser therapy with electrical stimulation, allowing both methods of treatment to be used simultaneously or separately.
The device measures relative skin resistance at the treatment location through sound as well as a green light indicator found on the top of the unit. Location sensitivity and sound level are adjustable.
An effective push button adjustable stimulation offers immediate treatment. Based on the setting of the output dial, either milliamp or microamp current output is produced (ie, blue zone on the dial is milliamp).
Laser therapy is administered using a 650 nm, 5 mW laser contained in the device. Three modes of treatment are available, selected by using a toggle switch located between the grounding plate and stimulation button: on (continuous laser beam), pulsed (10 Hz pulsed laser beam) and off (no laser beam). The device is successfully in laser mode when the yellow light indicator on the top of the unit is on.
With its ergonomic design and single grounding plate, this device can easily be used with either the left or right hand. Probe tip is removable for easy cleaning. Accessories include a hand ground pole with attached wire, small screwdriver (for adjusting sound level), carrying case, and instructions. There is a 1-year warranty on this device.Learn More